1. General provisions
This attachment shall govern the policy applied by Incom Group S.A. based in Wrocław, ul. Mokronoska 6, 52-407 Wrocław, entered in the register of businesses kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000568687; NIP number: 8970009483; REGON number: 005936373 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) and its affiliates on the protection of personal data of the Users and any information which may constitute the Users’ business secret.
When using the website operating at www.incomegroup.pl, administered by Incom Group S.A., the Users are requested to provide no personal data. The content made available on this website is published for informational and promotional purposes only and shall not be deemed as any quote for the provision of services or sales of goods.
Incom Group S.A. reserves the right to modify and correct any information published on this website without prior notice of the Users.
2. Protection and processing of personal data
The User’s personal information is used only after filling in the Contact Form provided in the Career tab. The entity acting as a data controller, responsible for processing such personal data, necessary to provide to submit the User’s job application to Incom Group S.A., shall be Incom Group S.A., based in Wrocław, 52-407 Wrocław, ul. Mokronoska 6. The User’s personal data provided in the aforesaid manner shall include: forename, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, level of English language proficiency and information about knowledge of other languages. The User’s personal data submitted to the Administrator shall also refer to the User’s CV enclosed as a pdf document. Each User whose personal data is to be processed by the Administrator may access and modify such data. The provision of the User’s personal data is voluntary. The User’s personal data provided to Incom Group S.A. shall be stored and secured in accordance with all applicable provisions of law, i.e.:
- The Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (uniform text, Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135 as amended);
- The Regulation of April 29, 2004, of the Minister of Interior and Administration as regards personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for the personal data processing (Journal of Laws, No. 100, item 1024).
The User’s personal data provided to Incom Group S.A. shall not be made available to any third party unless:
- the User’s explicit consent has been obtained, or
- the provision of such data to competent authorities is necessary under applicable laws.
3. Data transfer security
The Website operating at incomgroup.pl is SSL-certified. SSL certificates are tools used to protect websites and ensure confidentiality of electronic data transfers. SSL certificates ae about encrypting data before transferring it from a Client’s browser and decrypting it after being securely transferred to the Store’s server. Information sent from the server to the Client is also encrypted and then decrypted after reaching the target.
When logging on to a SSL-secured website, the Client is informed about being protected in the following ways:
- in Internet Explorer, the lock icon displays in the right-hand corner of the status bar. By clicking the lock icon, the Client will see the website’s certificate of authenticity (digital signature),
- in Firefox and Opera, the lock icon displays on the navigation bar. By clicking the lock icon, the Client will see the website’s certificate of authenticity.
4. Cookies and IP address
The Website operating at incomgroup.pl uses Google AdWords Remarketing services to advertise its products on the Internet. The Administrator reserves the right to use all pathways to reach people using Google AdWords: affinity audiences with similar interests, other audiences with similar interests, in-market audiences, affinity audiences, demographical characteristics, location and remarketing. Each User has the right to disable Google AdWords display ads services and customize their ads in their Google Display Network using Ads Settings. The Client may also completely block Google AdWords by installing a special extension to the Client’s browser. Incom Group S.A. does not collect any confidential information about its visitors.
All rights reserved © Incom Group S.A. – Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, retransmission or redistribution of any material available at www.incomgroup.pl, in whole or in part, through any medium, is strictly prohibited.